Recovery for Pain and Suffering Attorney
What is my Michigan Personal Injury Case Worth?
Every injury is different, and the value of your case will depend upon several factors:
1) What is your injury? Do you have ex-rays? Did you have surgery? How long were you hospitalized? Are your injuries permanent? Do you have scars? Did your injury result in placement of plates and screws to secure a fracture? Did your injuries result in psychological trauma?
2) How long was your recovery and what was your level of pain? Did it take months or years to recover? Many people are faced with life long pain and suffering. These cases require lifelong damages.
3) How did this injury affect your daily life? Are you able to work? How long were you off work? Were you active in sports like golf and running? Are you unable to take care of your children?
4) Are there any defenses to your claim? Is the other party saying you are at fault. Did you fail to follow up with your treatment? Did you complete your therapy? Read about how Police Crash Reports can be unreliable.
5) Settlement versus Trial is a big decision. See Article on Whether You Should Settle Your Case or Take Your Case to Trial
Are you getting the money you deserve for your injuries in Michigan?
It is the goal of Gerald R. Stahl to make sure you are able to get the most money and best representation for recovery for pain and suffering. Gerald R. Stahl is recognized as a Fellow in the National College of Advocacy. That means we have spent years of training in the best trial and recovery techniques in personal injury cases.
“Better Call Stahl” Grand Rapids Personal Injury Lawyer
Pain and suffering can be a terrible burden on a person’s quality of life. After a Michigan Accident, let us help you put your life back together. Gerald R. Stahl is conveniently located in Grand Rapids on East Beltline near Knapp’s Corner and the 63rd District Court.
- Serious Injury
- Auto Accident
- Aviation Accident
- Bicycle Pedestrian Accident
- Construction Accident
- Dog Bite
- Faulty Medical Device
- Negligence of US Government Employee
- Personal Injury
- Recovery for Pain and Suffering
- Slip and Fall Accident
- Structured Settlements
- Stryker Hip Replacement
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Truck Accident
- Uninsured Motorist in Michigan
- Wrongful Death in Michigan